Thursday, July 9, 2009

Holiday.

Hello everyone how is your holiday going.Yesterday I went to New-plymouth. I got carsick on the way to and back. We left Hamilton at 1.00 and arrived at 5.30. We visited my cousin that was in hospital.We stayed there for 30 minutes.Then my uncle came to the hospital to show us the way you go to Hawera. Approximately It was 1.00 hour to go to Hawera. There were lots of lights all around. When we arrived at Hawera we were exhausted. My cousins were really kool like extreme kool. There house is massive and very beautiful. We had lots of yummy food. Then I went to sleep. Suddenly It was morning I thought It was school. It was really early like 5.30 early. My dad told me to go back to sleep but I didn't I went in to the living room which was really warm. My cousin and I made us hot chocolate and played Extreme Pamplona on miniclips. Next we went on our classroom blog.She said it was awesome then I showed her how to make her own blog. She said who invented blogs is a genius.Then everyone woke up we had breakfast pancakes and syrup yummy.We started to pack food for my other cousin in the hospital.He said he did'nt like what they gave him at the hospital he also said they were really nice and he was very grateful.Then we had to put face masks on it was very annoying.When we left we said bye to our kool cousins. We all cried except my father and my uncle.We set back on our track. We went passed mount mangonui there we frost all over the place so we drived carefully.We arrived at Hamilton it was 7.00 that was 3 hours and 18 minutes ago.

I hope you have a good holiday. Bye for now.

2 comments: